Get the Purr-fect Look
Keep in mind, this look is not only the easiest to achieve in a time crunch, but it’s also one of the most budget friendly looks. Talk about a double win!
Now, if you really want to stand out and not be the traditional black cat, you can pick an outfit that’s out of the ordinary!
A pink mini dress? A bandage dress? What about a two-piece look? A bodysuit? A pink tutu? The possibilities are endless and many of your everyday pieces in your closet will suffice. No need to head out and buy a whole new outfit for this look!
You can pair this look with any fashion piece you can imagine, which is why we love this look so much. It offers a ton of flexibility!
Now, for the makeup, we recommend this look for the rookie starting out. It’s a super easy makeup look to master that you can learn in no time and still look like a million bucks. We promise you! No matter what your skill set is, you can put your own spin this.
Level of difficulty: 5/10
Amount of time required: 45 minutes
You can master the kitty look in 5 simple steps:
- For starters, you would tackle this look just like you would with any other makeup look. You have to prep & prime your face. So get out your favorite moisturizer, primer, and foundation. There should be nothing new about this routine.
- Next, you should do your most glam look possible and the perfect contour. If you aren’t too sure how to achieve the best contour, make sure you check out 9 Commandments for Contouring. Don’t be afraid to over-chisel the contour, as all kitty-inspired looks have killer cheekbones.
- Now, for the fun part. Add your kitty features! Using your favorite eyeliner, you can outline your purr-fect cat eye. This may be the hardest part of your look! But you can do it. Once you have drawn the essential cat eye, have some fun and add some other cat-like details such as your nose and of course, your whiskers.
- Don’t forget about the pink kitty pout! You can use any pink lipstick you have in your collection. If you’re more of a daring cat, go for a hot pink. If you’re going for the innocent kitten look, opt for a nude pink
- You can’t forget about the kitten ears! This is an easy fix, either make your own DIY headband or buy one from your local Halloween store.